Repairs, smooths and softens the delicate skin of the lips
Xlips EGF is a scientifically developed, naturally nourishing blend of premium active ingredients Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Matrixyl and Soybean oil from irritation. With polypeptide EGF to speed up the healing process, anti-aging hyaluronic acid, vitamins and plant butters, Xlips EGF repairs, smooths and softens the delicate skin of the lips. EGF is a groundbreaking success as a healing agent and scientists have been awarded the Nobel Prize for this breakthrough.
Proven in clinical tests, Xlips EGF provides:
- instant relief from cracked, chapped lips (81% of trialists agree),
- brightens and enhances the lip contours (69% agree)
- improves the healing and appearance of skin after two weeks’ use (74% agree).
Dermatologically tested and lightweight yet intensively moisturizing, Xlips EGF provides protection from environmental factors and premature aging. Our innovative balm can be used as a lip primer or as part of your aftercare routine following lip line contouring or augmentation with hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
XLIPS EGF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Acetyl tetrapeptide-5 — has calming, soothing, hydrating and firmness-enhancing benefits
- EGF – epidermal growth factor – a single-chain, non-glycosylated protein that naturally occurs in our skin cells. Its main purpose is to heal our skin by promoting DNA synthesis and cell proliferation. Basically, it has amazing healing and restoring qualities.
- Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) – locks in moisture.
- Soybean oil – recovers skin structure and provides a lifting effect, is used in skin treatments for its healing qualities.